HTML EDITOR TUTORIAL
INTRODUCTION TO BASIC HTML
This tutorial focuses on helping teachers create electronic
content. It starts with hard HTML coding so that teachers
would require a minimum of just a text editor. Lack of an
HTML editor should not be a hinderance to content creation.
A number of local examples have been used in order to illustrate
the point that teachers already have a lot of content which
they can use for both Intranet and Internet publications.
The learner should be able to:
Elements of HTML
- Explain the importance of Web page publishing
in a school.
- Describe the basic components of a Web Page.
- Describe the basic structure of an HTML document.
- Create a Web page using a text editor.
- Create a Web page using an HTML editor e.g. Netscape
- Create a school Web Page.