· Take a good look at the flowers where you live.
· If the okra, hibiscus, cotton and groundnuts are not in flower, look carefully at the drawings.
Make sure you recognize the male and female organs in the flowers.
· In this course there are some new words. Learn them well. Then you will follow the rest of the course more easily.
The reproductive organs. Fertilization.
· This means you will study once more pages 10 to 15 on the reproductive organs.
· Make an effort to understand these pages, to look carefully at the flowers and the drawings.
It is very important to understand ferilization fully. If necessary, go over it again.
The fruit. The seed. Germination.
· To help your memory, read again pages 10 to 15. They explain how fruits and seeds are formed.
· In learning how the germ grows, you will understand why it is necessary to sow seeds with great care.
Seeds and sowing: choosing, practical advice, storing.
What you learn this week will be useful in all your work.
· Read again with care the whole
course (especially pages 10 to 15).
· Answer the question paper. Try to answer the questions without looking at the course. Then look at the course to see if you have given the right answers.